A common pesky gut bug problem
Our Bacter Buster Formula can help you overcome the symptoms
This formula covers salmonella / helicobacter / campylobacters (jejuni & fetus)
You can get infected by:
handling raw meat or poultry
eating contaminated raw or under cooked food
eating contaminated bought food – for example, takeaways and at restaurants
drinking contaminated water
having contact with faeces or faecal matter
having contact with infected animals
swimming or playing in contaminated, such as rivers and lakes
travelling overseas (contact with infected people or foods).
These bacteria usually live in the digestive system of animals, including poultry and cattle. Summer heat can create a much bigger outbreak.
Helicobacter attacks the stomach - it can be the main cause of stomach ulcers.
Symptoms of infection include :
- Diarrhea (sometimes containing blood)
- Belly ache & cramping (can be severe)
- Nausea & vomiting
- Dehydration (from diarrhea)
- Flu-like symptoms, including headache, muscle pains, fever and fatigue (feeling very tired)
in severe cases, the bacteria can get into the blood stream & cause some very nasty problems.
How to Help Yourself :
- Use our Bacter Buster potentised formula !
- Make sure you wash your hands before & after handling food, after handling pets & animals, after caring for sick people, after going to the toilet & changing baby nappies,
- Make sure you wash foods, store them well, cook them well, never leave them on a bench especially in hot weather, don’t eat old stored food, take care with your drinking water source & where your foods come from. If in doubt – throw it out !
- Don’t swim in or drink known contaminated water.
Keep your gut healthy by using probiotics / eat good quality foods (avoid takeaways etc) / have foods that are fermented eg pickles, soured veges, yoghurt etc in your diet to help the gut create a healthy “good Bacteria” environment.
© Healing World Ltd